Application & Admission
- Hold a B.S. Degree in one area of Engineering Technology, Aeronautical Technology,
or a closely related field.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 credit hours of formal coursework.
- Have a minimum of three months industry experience at the time of admission (this
criterion can be waived for students who
plan to complete an internship requirement).
- International students must meet English requirements set by the Graduate School.
- Fill out the online application at k-state.edu/grad ($40 application fee)
- Submit the following documents to the K-State Salina Graduate Program Director
- 2 copies of official college transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Formal statement of objectives
- Professional Resume’ or Curriculum Vitae
All applicants for admission to Graduate School at Kansas State University must follow the procedures outlined in the university graduate student handbook, located at: http://www.k-state.edu/grad/graduate_handbook/index.html
For requirements specific to the Professional Master of Technology degree please refer to the PMT Degree Student Handbook
All application materials should be submitted to the K-State Salina Graduate Program Director by:
- December 1 for Fall Semester consideration
- July 1 for Spring Semester consideration
- May 1 for Summer Semester consideration