How to configure WPA2 on Mac OS X
- Open System Preferences and click on Network.
- Select Airport in the left pane. If "Status: off" is displayed, click Turn AirPort On. Click Advanced.
- Click on the 802.1x tab (see image below).
- Click the + in the bottom left corner of the window to create a new AirPort profile. Give the
profile a meaningful name (eg. k-state.wpa2).
- Enter your eID and eID password.
- For Wireless Network, select k-state.wpa2.
- For Security Type, select WPA2 Enterprise.
- In the Authentication box uncheck everything except TTLS, and with TTLS highlighted, click Configure...
- For TTLS Inner Authentication, select PAP from the list. Leave Outer Identity blank and click OK.
- Click OK again to return to the "Internet Connect" window.
- Click Connect
- The first time you connect to the k-state.wpa2 network, you will be asked to accept
a certificate issued by ipsCA. Click Continue.