Your K-State ID is your VIP pass on campus!
What is a K-State ID?
It is your personal identification that links you to the K-State family. Your student ID number, required for most official documents, is found on this handy ID card along with your picture and signature.
Who uses a K-State ID?
Everybody! Faculty, staff and particularly students because it is required for for almost everything!
Why do I need a K-State ID?
You will need your K-State ID for multiple different things. Use your K-State ID to:
- Check out books, movies, supplies, and technology (like iPads and laptops) in the library
- Get access to the Residence Halls, it will be your door access key.
- Eat food! Swipe your K-Stat ID in the cafeteria to use the meals on your meal plan.
- Get FREE admission to the Student Life Center
- Get FREE admission to events on an off of campus (like sporting events and fun Res Life trips).
- Get access to different locations on campus, with the proper permissions your K-State ID will help you to get into areas that may be off-limits to other students.
- Sign up for intramural games.
- Get discounts around town. Many places offer student rates, so have your K-State ID ready!
Where can I get my K-State ID?
Get your K-State ID at the Welcome Center in room 124
- Bring $17 and be prepared to have your photo taken!
Contact Eric Swenson at 785-826-2626 for hours
What if my card is lost, broken or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, you will need to pay $20 for a replacement card. Be prepared to have your photo taken again!
If you card is broken, BRING IN THE PIECES, and we will replace it for free. Be prepared to have your photo taken again!
Please call in advance to schedule a time to visit the ID Center.
Contact Eric Swenson at 785-826-2626