Student Activities Coordinator
K-State Salina invites applications for a Student Activities Coordinator position in the Student Life Department.
- Develops and manages students activities program designed to promote the student growth and development and to successfully retain students.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and supervises various educational, recreational, and social events on and off campus.
- Advisor to the Programming Board and directly administer/manage the Intramurals Program.
- Assists student clubs, residence life, student life center, and advisors in planning and organizing campus activities.
- Participates in the development of marketing strategies to promote campus activities, intramurals and services to maximize student involvement.
- This person will be held accountable for the continued growth and improvement of all programs including the development and implementing of risk management policies and procedures.
- This person will serve is a collaborative, team oriented approach to the overall management process of the Student Life Office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) year of related experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Valid Driver’s License
- Position requires working some evenings and has weekend responsibilities beyond normal office hours
First aid/CPR Certification
$35,000-$40,000, dependent upon qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a letter of interest, resume/vita, and three current professional references with phone numbers and email addresses to:
2310 Centennial Road
Salina, KS 67401
Attention: Levi Esses, Student Activities Coordinator Search Committee Chair
Screening of applications will begin October 15, 2012 and continue until position is filled.
Background check is required. Kansas State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity among its employees