Kansas State University Salina’s Aviation Department seeks applications for an Instructor.
This position will serve as the lead instructor for flight instructors, senior flight instructors and the advanced flight instructors. Conducts instruction quality monitoring and assessments of flight instructors, serves as a resource for students with training difficulty, provides ground and FAR Part 141 flight instruction, progress checks and serves as the first point of contact for scheduling problems and information dissemination.
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation Flight Technology
- Certified Flight Instructor/CFI
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument/CFII
- Multi Engine Instructor/MEI
- FAA Medical
- Be familiar with FAR Part 141 Collegiate Flight Training Records
- Pass a Background Check
- Pass a spoken English Language competency assessment
- Two (2) years as a flight instructor
- 400 hours of dual given flight instruction
- Certified Flight Instructor Ground/CFIG
- Tailwheel Endorsement
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should electronically submit resume, names and contact information of three current professional references; transcripts, Pilot, Instructor and Medical Certificates (front and back) to Barney King, Search Chair, email@example.com. For further information please contact Barney King at 785-826-2683.
Review of applications will begin May 16, 2012 and continue until position is filled.
Kansas State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Background Check Required