As one of the best aviation universities in the country K-State Salina offers three instrument runways adjacent to campus, modern classrooms, labs, a state-of-the-art Canadair Regional Jet simulator, an operational dispatch center, an aviation maintenance training hangar and a nationally recognized unmanned aircraft systems program.
Whether students are looking to earn an airframe and powerplant certificate, operate an unmanned aircraft or fly one of the newest Cessna 172 Skyhawks, they all learn from Master Certified Flight Instructors.
Top 5 reasons to join the K-State aviation program
• More Master Certified Flight Instructors than any other aviation university
• An aviation university that you can afford
• Aviation bachelor degree options that prepare you for a successful career
• 97% post-graduation job placement rate for the last 5 years
• Access to a diverse fleet of aircraft