Career and Employment Services
The ACAC offers career advising, job search training, employer connections, job listings
online, and other employment resources now with no registration fee. Activate your
CES account, use these services, and plan for your career early!
Activate or update your account in less than 10 minutes.
Benefits of My CES Account
- Search for jobs/internships and have updates automatically emailed to you once per day.
- Post your resume so employers can find you.
- Schedule on-campus interviews with employers visiting K-State.
- Find contact information for hundreds of companies and recruiters.
- Receive special announcements about CES events and activities.
Login to a CES Guest Account (Newly Enrolled Students and Others)
New to K-State or not at K-State? Login to a guest account to view part-time job listings, career fairs, and interview schedules.
The ACAC attempts to check the validity and accuracy of job listings. However, given that situations change rapidly in the marketplace, we do not and cannot guarantee that openings listed through CES will still exist, as posted, at the time of inquiry.
The ACAC makes no representation or guarantee about positions listed and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. It is each individual’s responsibility to thoroughly research the integrity of each organization to which he or she is applying. The student should take all care and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.